About Me

I'm Alexandra, or Lex for short. I'm a Parthon, or "cat folk". My age is a mystery to me. In the realty I once knew, I was 19. I've been here in this land for about 3 or 4 years since my "death". Does that mean I am 4? I came from 2002ish, does that mean I'm in the negative?

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Friends of Akeron!

To Guildmaster Bort Bitterbeer, loyal member of the Akeron Merchants Guild and newest member of House Sinclaire
To Gentleman Adventurer Andreas Laetshi
To the Determined Ranger Allerion
To the Multi-elemental Thane Lex
To the Powerful Warrior Caleb
and lasty but definitely not at all least,
to the Wise and Learned Wizard Sasha

Akeron and House Briseus thank you for your noble work.
Know that you shall be recorded in the Book of Heroes in the main Guildhall in Briseus and have the personal thanks of the Baroness Elizabet Briseus


Master Merchant Arnold Sinclaire
Looks like they think I am a Hero. Awesome! This is the guy that we are going to be doing mercenary work for. I am very excited.

No comments: